for healthcare practitioners
with Alison Astill-Smith of Metabolics
We all live in a toxic world and our natural detoxification systems are becoming overwhelmed. Learn how to detoxify your liver, kidneys, gut and skin safely and how to identify toxins that may be making you tired and exhausting your mitochondria. Learn the sources of toxins and how to avoid them, chelating nutrients and genetic flaws that contribute to poor detoxification.
What Will You Learn?
- The effect of toxins made by the body and those that the body is exposed to.
- The effect of heavy metals and radiation on the body, where the body stores them and diseases associated with particular heavy metals.
- Foods highest in heavy metals.
- How to diagnose and detoxify heavy metals, particularly Aluminium, Arsenic, Cadmium, Copper, Lead and Mercury.
- Chemtrails, toxic aircraft cabin air, organophosphates, organochlorines
- Toxicity of plasticides, BPA/BPS, Glyphosate, Phthalates and other chemicals
- Improving function of organs of elimination including colon, liver, kidneys, skin and lymphatic drainage.
Graduates: Earn 14 hours towards your ASK membership CPD requirement.
This workshop is open to graduates, current students,
and other practitioners using muscle testing.
€170 for the two-day workshop,
On 24-25 November 2018 at CityNorth Hotel
Get in touch in case of last minute cancellations
Metabolics is a UK manufacturer of high-quality nutritional supplements based in the South West of the UK in Wiltshire and has been operating for over 19 years. They have an excellent team of people, all committed to producing the highest quality nutritional supplements to their customers across the globe.
50% of the full course fee charged on cancellations received between 21 and 7 calendar days of the start date.
Regrettably, no refunds can be made 7 days before the start date of course.