Thank you for applying for our flexible Instalment Plan for the Spring 2023 Course (available up to 27th January).
This plan is only available up to 5 weeks prior to the start of the first weekend start dates.
To book your place using the instalment plan on any of the locations where “Balanced Health” is running.
Simply click on the “Subscribe” button below. The instalment plan consists of three payments. First payment is €366, and then two further payments of €366 take place 30 and 60 days after the first instalment). This brings the total to €1098 (compared to €997 when making a full payment as an Early Bird).
All payments are made via Stripe for a total of 3 payments. If your payments are cancelled or lapse, your place on the course may be cancelled. Please ensure there are no interruption to payments. A minimum of two payments must have been received to attend the first live training weekend.
Since the instalment plan is only available by application, and you’ve spoken with the Principal, Siobhan Guthrie, we will hold your place for the venue you’ve selected. Email email@example.com. to arrange a call if you’ve not been pre-approved for the instalment plan.
Please note that your student access to the online video may be just a little delayed outside of office hours or on a weekend as we update your purchase manually.
Once updated, you’ll receive an email with details how to set up your student account to gain access to the Kinesiology Video Library and the exclusive Facebook group where you can meet your Course Leaders and class colleagues [this will open up a few weeks before the start of the course].
- Everything you need (books, mini test kits, de-stress kit) is included [any travel/accommodation/lunches are at your own expense]
- FOUR months access to the Systematic Kinesiology foundation private Facebook Group for immediate help and support
- Part time – 2 Live Weekends (see start and end dates) – Hours: 9.30-5pm Sat/Sun
- THREE monthly Masterclasses/Q&A Calls while you complete the training (and access to all past Masterclasses)
- Access to the Kinesiology Video Library – foundation course modules (eight week online course)