10 Days to Thrive … Your Vision Day Ten
I have noticed something over the past few years that the most interesting, accomplished people I know all have a vision for their lives. They seem to know what comes next, like they’ve seen the future!
I realized something, people avoid creating a vision for their lives because they believe the exercise is useless. Why make a vision when it’s impossible to accomplish those things anyway? But as I started to create a vision in my life I also started learning that I had to change my life and my habits.
So do you often wonder what’s the difference between a vision and goals?
Goals are individual experiences and accomplishments you strive for. A vision is the bigger picture. Your life’s vision defines who you want to be, what you want to be known for and the set of experiences and accomplishments you aim for. Your vision helps define the goals by giving you a framework to evaluate those goals.
Your vision should try to answer questions like:
- What do you believe you’re capable of in life?
- What life do you want to have lived at age 20, 40, 60 and 80 ?
- What are the greatest things you could accomplish, given the right circumstances, resources and motivation?
- What kinds of people do you want to surround yourself with?
- What do you wish you could change about things in the world? What could you do in the world that would make you feel proud and content?
- When you go, what would you want people to say and remember about you?
In fact, start by answering those questions and your vision should be easy to create.
Our vision at TASK Ireland is that ”everyone should have access to an integrated natural healthcare solution, that’s easy to use, tailored to each individual’s needs and empowers them to significantly enchance the quality of their lives”
And with our 2016 Spring courses starting we are hope to help other people see their dream and vision happen. If you want to learn more visit www.KinesiologyZone.com/Booknow. We are offering you an Early Bird offer…
Share your Vision with us https://www.facebook.com/events/547394058759986/